THE MYSTERY
- To all the viewers.
This is a suspense story.. We warn all those who will watch to please be prepared for anything that would be flashed here... It may be your own story too
All of the CSI ( CASAKIT SCENE INVESTIGATIONS) members and officers were called on that day. And no one seems to find the culprit.. th suspect.. the cause... the mystery of this case
http://www.ezscrap.net/detective2.gif
HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE SWEATIEST and HARDEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE?
"Oh..my...Go....ih...ah.......grrgggg..WAAAAAA.... Ma'a.....Sto...PPP..Ouc...h!!!"
These were the only words that he could utter upon sitting on his chair, as he looks on his teacher as if listening to the discussion. He could hardly move as sweat fills his whole face like a child caught upon stealing money from his mom's wallet. You could see on his pale and empty face the pain he feels as he press his pen harder on his notebook wishing and praying that the subject would be over SOON! Oh.. really... If he can only shout out loud as he holds back everything and take a very deep breath little by little and tell Ma'am LOI "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP for a while ma'am? There is a very strong typhoon...and disaster coming...in my tummy!! CLASSES SUSPENDED..pls? :'("...but he can't, and he won't. Time is running.. Sweat is falling.. pain and hurting...
The class were all staring seriously as they take down notes on our Parasitology class... one of the easiest....way to get a fever and headache...aha...as we study all the infectious parasites in the human body such as the Ascaris lumbricoides, the Trichuris trichura, the Di....diphi.....the D. latum, etc...( very effective tongue and brain twisters..aha)...It was a fine, warm and a good day... everything seems so normal and...I can say..yah...( nothing's new with a MT student's days)... He was even at the point of picturing the parasites destroying his tummy...soooo hurt...It was a make up class in the MT laboratory as Ma'am was trying to finish all the topics left to included in the final exam. And there he was....
TADAN.....

There I was, waiting for a chance... hoping ma'am would understand the things I wanna say... As my mmmm gets ouchy than before....ahhh.. yah that's right....yours truly.. experiencing the most.....painful, the hardest, and the... most...arggghhh... the MOST.. that I've ever felt in my entire life. It's like entering a class having an exam without you knowing any part of the lessons.. I was staring blankly at Ma'am Loi as I think of what would I do. I don't even know... I was really trying my very best not to mind what I feel and listen carefully to what ma'am says because as usual after the discussion would be our most awaited part and our passion and favorite... the post TEST.... the post death... the double death (after the pre test).. So I took down notes and wrote everything she would say.
But as I patiently stand in the battlefield with my armor almost destroyed and as I try to withstand the hurt, I try to think of what would have caused this ... this pain... urggh.. I don't know if it's the steak, the sifo egg, the beef with broccoli, the chicken bbq or the fruit salad......(i don't know what to choose as my favorite..ahe.) But seriously, I didn't know which of those I've eaten that would have caused me to feel this way.. I don't know if I'd tell it to ma'am, or continue listening as it kills me to death, or go out and try to finish the fight, or what.... But if I go out, I may miss the pre test.. What are you gonna do?
Oh.. to end this agony.....I thought of an idea. I've concentrated for a minute and thought deep and deeper from my hypothalamus, I went outside, brought my lectures notes with me, and went to the fourth floor..( the abandoned C.R..aha) ... a play safe mode.... and then... I entered the door of hope... and then...
These were the only words that he could utter upon sitting on his chair, as he looks on his teacher as if listening to the discussion. He could hardly move as sweat fills his whole face like a child caught upon stealing money from his mom's wallet. You could see on his pale and empty face the pain he feels as he press his pen harder on his notebook wishing and praying that the subject would be over SOON! Oh.. really... If he can only shout out loud as he holds back everything and take a very deep breath little by little and tell Ma'am LOI "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP for a while ma'am? There is a very strong typhoon...and disaster coming...in my tummy!! CLASSES SUSPENDED..pls? :'("...but he can't, and he won't. Time is running.. Sweat is falling.. pain and hurting...
The class were all staring seriously as they take down notes on our Parasitology class... one of the easiest....way to get a fever and headache...aha...as we study all the infectious parasites in the human body such as the Ascaris lumbricoides, the Trichuris trichura, the Di....diphi.....the D. latum, etc...( very effective tongue and brain twisters..aha)...It was a fine, warm and a good day... everything seems so normal and...I can say..yah...( nothing's new with a MT student's days)... He was even at the point of picturing the parasites destroying his tummy...soooo hurt...It was a make up class in the MT laboratory as Ma'am was trying to finish all the topics left to included in the final exam. And there he was....
TADAN.....

There I was, waiting for a chance... hoping ma'am would understand the things I wanna say... As my mmmm gets ouchy than before....ahhh.. yah that's right....yours truly.. experiencing the most.....painful, the hardest, and the... most...arggghhh... the MOST.. that I've ever felt in my entire life. It's like entering a class having an exam without you knowing any part of the lessons.. I was staring blankly at Ma'am Loi as I think of what would I do. I don't even know... I was really trying my very best not to mind what I feel and listen carefully to what ma'am says because as usual after the discussion would be our most awaited part and our passion and favorite... the post TEST.... the post death... the double death (after the pre test).. So I took down notes and wrote everything she would say.
But as I patiently stand in the battlefield with my armor almost destroyed and as I try to withstand the hurt, I try to think of what would have caused this ... this pain... urggh.. I don't know if it's the steak, the sifo egg, the beef with broccoli, the chicken bbq or the fruit salad......(i don't know what to choose as my favorite..ahe.) But seriously, I didn't know which of those I've eaten that would have caused me to feel this way.. I don't know if I'd tell it to ma'am, or continue listening as it kills me to death, or go out and try to finish the fight, or what.... But if I go out, I may miss the pre test.. What are you gonna do?
Oh.. to end this agony.....I thought of an idea. I've concentrated for a minute and thought deep and deeper from my hypothalamus, I went outside, brought my lectures notes with me, and went to the fourth floor..( the abandoned C.R..aha) ... a play safe mode.... and then... I entered the door of hope... and then...
OOPS.. sensored... let's skip that part there...
SUCCESS..... with a five times of going back and forth the C.R. and the library... Everything somehow ended. I've talked with my teacher and told her about it. I never even want to enter the room and I was so afraid that it might come back again... and I didn't wanna feel that there inside, again,, NO. and so, she said I better go home and get some rest.. And so I did.
I've requested for a fecalysis.. And it turned out like I've eaten a spoiled something. And so when I got home, I just found out that ALL of those I've thought that were maybe the reasons of this were not really the reason.. (huhuhu)... I was surprised when I've seen the Centrum I've taken was expired... and not just that.. plus the milk that I've taken in.. wow.. I was really a double dead... Just because I haven't taken that into consideration.. and so.. that was what I've got..some sort of Poison, Toxin.... that really caused me a BIG BIG problem.
AHA!
Expired drugs and milk............. uhum...
You can't really tell the reason of anything not until you attempt to look for a way to find out and see it for yourself of what had happened in the past.
(in short..)
PAST matters
-luap









6 comments:
yeah right..that's the hardest part when u fel the consequences of what u have done but u are totally clueless of how it happened or what exactly have u done wrong in the past? hmmm if past matters, then we have to be careful whatever we do today.. because today eventually becomes the past... nice blog... very realistic and substantial... greetings from riyadh...
you will really be cautious next time huh? hehehe... watch what u eat.. and beware of toxins... hehe.. it's important to read labels always... okey? friendly reminder...
right!! past really matters when we're seeking for a best solution for a future problem. so before we conclude think deeper and do not set your mind on a particular reason that your eyes only want to see.
" Past things are truly meant to be remembered." For these things will make our present better, and leads us to a brighter future ahead.^ Nice and cute template also^ ehhehe!!
i agree kevz.. the pictures make it a very enjoyable to read post.. hehe :) This post is a comedy one but i find it also very informative.. Since most Filipinos today dies of food poisoning and all especially during rainy days.. so we better be very careful and cautious with everything we let inside our bodies..
Plus we are also to know which antidotes cure which.. because in the real world, when there are no help which can come to us immediately, atleast we would know what to do right???
Post a Comment